Sunday, February 24, 2008

"08" Stuff

Well...I recently hooked up, via email, with fellow '69' grad 'Dixie Hunt, and I gave her a link to this blogsite and told her that if she was interested, I'd send her an invitation to join FoPHS69ers. To do so entails coming to this site,and atop the page is the most recent entry - which was posted by Tari Styron Topolski and dated April of '07'..hell, that's ten months ago already! So I decided to add something to at least make it seem like this site hasn't been completely abandoned.

Reunion?
I've heard that there's a committee looking into putting together a '40-ish' reunion that would include classes of '68' thru '72'...that's all I know about it, if I hear any more info,I'll post it.
Now just one more thing...

Hello, Dixie!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home